Launch of Business Sponsorship Programme
Today we are excited to announce that we launch our business sponsor programme
Are you a local business that would like to give back to your community and support us so that we can offer places to people in need?
Keep readying to find out how much you can benefit from being one of our business sponsors.
Spirit and Soul Equine Assisted Activity Centre is a not for profit organisation and we rely on the generosity and kindness of business people just like you to support our work. You may be wondering how your business can support us and what are the benefits to you and your company.
We offer a business sponsorship package and in return for your kind generosity and investment you and your team receive:
- Unlimited 50% discount on team building days throughout the year (that's a saving of up to £250 each day and you can have as many as you like while your membership is active). See what our horses can teach you about leadership and team skills.
- All of your staff receive a 20% discount on individual equine assisted therapy sessions a saving of £10 per session. This can only benefit your staff members as they are likely to be happier, healthier and less stressed. Its WIN WIN!
- Yourself and all your staff are invited to our open garden event each month, whereby people come and use our gardening space as a way of helping garden, picking vegetables/ fruit and spending some time in our beautiful location relaxing. Again only reducing your teams stress levels.
- You will get regular shout outs on our social media accounts as one of our wonderful sponsors and you will be listed on our website with a link
- Alongside all of that, you are giving back to your community and helping support the costs of our service so that e can spend more time with people who really need our help and making donations meaning it offers some tax relief for yourself.
All this for an investment of £100 per month.
We are able to complete your membership via Paypal reoccurring payments and we can set up the payment as a standing order should your company not have a Paypal account or associated card. Please contact us if your would prefer the standing order method.